Plant Locations » Orissa
Orissa Sugar refinery
- NSL Sugars is in the process of entering into an MOU with the Govt. of Orissa to set-up a sugar refinery of 5000 TPD and 60 MW power plant. The proposal has been approved by The High Level Clearance Authority (HLCA) chaired by the Hon'ble Chief Minister.
- The viability of the said project has been worked out and proposed site is near the Paradip port.
- There is a demand supply gap in Orissa sugar market, which will help better realization of sugar prices.
- The State is also power deficit which will result in better tariff.
- The Sugar refinery is expected to commission by FY19